More Search Options
Browse an alphabetical list of specialized databases.
Couldn’t find an article in SuperSearch? Use the Libraries’ Google Scholar to find a specific article. Learn more about installing and searching Google Scholar.
Search for a journal by title (e.g., Journal of Marriage and Family Therapy).
Print Journals at Winona Library
When searching for articles, you may encounter the message: “Available in print at Winona Campus Library,” which means that you will need to make a copy of the article in at the Winona Campus Library. If you are not on the Winona Campus, you can contact us to request a scanned copy of the article.
How to Find Print Journals in Winona Library
- Check the citation for your article to verify that Winona Library has the particular volume/year that you need.
- Bring a copy of the citation (e.g., journal title, volume number, issue number, date, page numbers) to Winona Library, so that you can find the journal on the shelf.
- Go to the main level of Winona Library.
- Find the journal, which will be shelved alphabetically by title.
- Locate the specific volume and issue.
Have questions? We would be happy to help you find journals. Call the Research Desk at (507) 457-1562 or contact us.
Suppose you have the following citation and want a copy of the article: Bennet, Rod. “Stewardship calls us to reach out into the world.” Our Sunday Visitor, 95(26):10 (Oct 22 2006).
- Author: Rod Bennet
- Article Title: “Stewardship calls us to reach out into the world.”
- Journal: Our Sunday Visitor is the title of the journal.
- Volume: 95
- Issue: 26
- Page: 10
- Publication Date: Oct 22 2006